Internet Access Terms of Service
We may revise these terms at any time. You are deemed to accept the current terms each time you use or access the connection, and it is your responsibility to review it for any changes. If you do not accept these terms of service, you may not use the connection.
Your access to the connection is at our discretion. Your access may be blocked, suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason, including violation of these terms of service, disruption of access to other users or networks or to otherwise protect us, our users, or other third parties.
The connection is available to your device only when it is within wireless range of our access points or in your office or a conference room through an ethernet cable to a data network port. The connection is generally subject to unavailability, including by reason of emergencies, service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and maintenance and repair. We are not responsible for any interruptions or performance issues with the connection, or the underlying network(s), transmission equipment and systems. Network speed will vary based on your device configuration, location, compression, network congestion and other factors. You are solely responsible for any devices, software, or other materials necessary for use of the connection.
Further, any identified prohibited uses may result in the removal of obscene/offensive content, account de-activation, or access/usage termination.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
You acknowledge that no data network and internet-based communication is 100% secure, such communications could be intercepted by equipment and software and no such communication should be considered private or protected.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
a. You agree that you will NOT use the connection to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content (as defined below) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way;
3. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the connection;
4. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
8. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the connection are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
9. Interfere with or disrupt the connection or servers or networks connected to the connection, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the connect;
10. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
11. “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
12. Collect or store personal data about other users.
b. You understand and agree that any attempt to break security, or to access an account which does not belong to you, will be considered a material breach of these terms of service, and such breach may result in suspension or termination of the connection, and possibly referral to law enforcement authorities. Unauthorized access to the connection, to restricted portions of the connection, or to the telecommunications or computer facilities used to deliver the connection, is a breach of these terms of service whether or not such activities are a violation of law. Further, you are required to take adequate security measures to prohibit others from unauthorized access or use of the connection, and you must take prompt remedial measures upon notice of breaches, or potential breaches, of security.
c. Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy may also be considered a material breach of these terms of service and may also result in suspension or termination of the connection.
d. Work214 reserves the right to suspend or terminate the connection to you, or to suspend or terminate any electronic mail address, IP address, Universal Resource Locator or domain name used by you, in the event it is used in a manner which (i) constitutes violation of any law, regulation or tariff (including, without limitation, copyright and intellectual property laws); (ii) is defamatory, fraudulent, obscene or deceptive; (iii) is intended to threaten, harass or intimidate; (iv) tends to damage the name or reputation of Work214.
e. Under no circumstances will Work214 be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors.
Last Updated: August 2 2019